Email servers' security protocols can be pretty strict these days, so sometimes our messages just don't make it to your inbox.
Here are a few things you can try:
- Update your email preferences here.
- Check your Spam/Junk mail folder (or, if using Gmail, your "Promotions" tab)
- Add the @spartan.com domain to your email account's "Safe Senders List"
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to your address book
- If that doesn't help, please contact customer service at US@Spartan.com
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to receive your first message
If you registered for an event, but have not received a confirmation message, please log in to your ChronoTrack account to view your registration information. You can find out how on the following page: How do I log into my Chronotrack account to view/edit my upcoming 2017 events?