Email servers' security protocols can be pretty strict these days, so sometimes our messages just don't make it to your inbox.
If you haven't received an email within 48 hours of signing up for our content or pre-registration, don't panic.
Here are a few things you can try:
- Update your email preferences here.
- Check your Spam/Junk mail folder (or, if using Gmail, your "Promotions" tab)
- Add the @spartan.com domain to your email account's "Safe Senders List"
- Add email@example.com to your address book
- If that doesn't help, please contact customer service at US@Spartan.com
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to receive your first message
If you registered for an event, but have not received a confirmation message, please log in to your Spartan Account to find your race information.