Spartan+ is the newest offering for Spartans looking to get the most out of their race season. It includes merchandise discounts and incredible race day benefits.
In this article you will find:
- How to sign up for Spartan+
- What does Spartan+ cost?
- What are the benefits?
- How to use your benefits
- When are the benefits available?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
How to sign up for Spartan+
- Visit our Spartan+ landing page.
- At a live event, visit the merchandise tent and look for membership cards.
- 2023 US Trifecta or US Season Pass holders can receive 50% off the Spartan+ membership
- For more information visit the following FAQs
- Log into your account and click the Spartan+ banner.
- If you’re making a purchase on the website, you can add it to your cart.
- Cannot be purchased using Sezzle
What does Spartan+ cost?
- There are two payment options for Spartan+ — yearly and monthly. A yearly membership costs $85.00 and is billed once a year on the date of purchase. A monthly membership costs $7.99 per month and is billed once a month on the date of purchase. The monthly membership option has a minimum commitment period of 6 months.
- If you would like to change your membership from monthly to yearly or vice versa, you can do that by logging into your account and visiting the settings page. Your change will take effect on your next billing cycle.
What are the benefits?
- Express check-in lane at live events
- Guaranteed start time at the time of registration (not valid if running with a team)
- Club recovery area at select live events
- HD and watermark-free photo downloads
- 20% Online Store and Onsite merchandise discount (excludes Power Systems, True Form, Gift Cards, iTab, Legendborne)
- Free standard shipping and returns (*Members get free shipping on $7.95 standard shipping items & free returns on all Spartan merchandise except gift cards and final sale items.)
- Exclusive merchandise offers and flash sales
- Priority customer service
- Ticket Protection
Please note Express check-in lane at live events and Guaranteed start time at the time of registration is NOT valid for Trail races.
How do I use my benefits?
- Start Time - When you register for a race in the Open Category you will have the option of selecting a wave time. This selection will be guaranteed to you on race day. If you wish to race as part of a team, this guaranteed time does not extend to other members of your team. You will need to coordinate with your team members and select the same time as they have chosen.
*Please note: In the event of race day schedule changes, Spartan may need to adjust your start time outside of your preferred option. We will make every effort to keep you as close as possible, but please refer to your race ticket in your Spartan Account, the week prior to the event for your exact, confirmed start time.
- Race Day Benefits - At live events and races, you will show your race ticket to onsite staff. Your ticket needs to display the Spartan+ logo to give you access to live events. Find your tickets in the Events section of your Spartan Account.
- Online Store Benefits - When shopping online you must first sign in (using the same email your Spartan+ account is linked to) and then your membership discount will automatically be applied to your cart. You are unable to use multiple discounts on one order.
When do I get my benefits?
- Your shop and merch tent benefit is immediately available. For Online Store benefits follow the steps above.
- Your race day benefits are immediately available.
- If you purchase Spartan+ after the ticket purchase, your start time will be guaranteed as long as the membership purchase is more than 10 days before the event.
Please be aware, it can take up to 10 days to see your Spartan+ in your Spartan account if you purchased your membership during ticket registration.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Log into your Spartan Account and visit the settings page. Look for the section called Spartan+, where you can change your payment period or cancel your membership.
- If you need to change your billing address, name, or payment method first sign in to your Spartan account. Then, go to your account settings and make the necessary changes and click save.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will NOT receive a pro-rated refund.
- If you cancel your subscription, your access will run out at the end of your next billing period.
Spartan+ is available for US races only.