In this article:
How To Create/Sign In To Your Spartan Account
From the Spartan Race website, click the profile button in the top right corner and click Join to create a profile or Sign In if you have already joined.
To Create A Profile:
1. Enter your email address (please use the email address associated with any race registrations)
2. Enter your name, birthday, and create a password
3. Click Sign Up & Continue
Note: If you go to create an account and you get an error saying "Please activate your account using the activation email", please click the Send Activation Email button. Please allow 24 hours to receive an email to activate your account then just follow those prompts. Remember to check spam, junk, promotions, etc. folders for your activation email.
To Sign In:
1. Enter your account email address and password
2. If you have trouble logging in, please click Forgot. You will receive an email to reset your password.
Viewing and Editing Your Account
1. Events - This is where you can view all upcoming races.
- When you go to sign up for races, once you log into your account, all your personal information will be filled into the form, based on the information from your account.
- View your start time (posted 10-14 days before the event), along with additional race information.
- Click View Tickets to make changes to your registration (transfer to another event , change your start time, or join/create a team)
2. Results - All prior race results can appear here. The information is pulled from your Athlinks Profile, so you will need to use the same email address that your Athlinks profile is linked to.
3. Orders - This is where you can view your orders from the Spartan Online Store
4. Settings - This is where you can edit your account information and change your password if you need.