We want everyone to have the chance to run a Spartan race, so we periodically release entry vouchers on third-party sites like Groupon.
Your Groupon voucher is only valid for the race and date you purchased the Groupon.
Your Groupon expires on the date of the race and cannot be transferred or deferred to another event.
If you do not use the Groupon, you will lose it. There are no refunds on the Groupon.
Please read all of the "Fine Print" on the voucher for details regarding your purchase.
This article will show you how to use your Groupon voucher to get registered for the event.
- Read through all the details of your voucher. You can find this information in the "Fine Print" (for Groupon). This is where you'll find all the terms and conditions of your voucher, including which time block your voucher will allow you to register for. (Most often, you must register for the "AFTERNOON" time block.)
- Proceed to the event page for your particular event. You should be able to find a link on the Groupon page, but if not, you can always find all our events on our homepage.
- Click the "Register Now" button above one of the time blocks to get started.
- Now, you should be on the ChronoTrack.com log-in page.
If you don't have an account, you can create one here. If you would prefer not to, that's okay. Just select "Continue as a Guest" or log in with one of your social media accounts.
- Next, you'll need to choose a valid heat (this information can be found in the "Fine Print" or "Need to Know" section). Most third-party vouchers are only valid for the "AFTERNOON" time block.
- On the next two pages, you'll need to fill out some information about yourself and agree to the waiver.
- After that, you'll be given the opportunity to join or create a team (you can read a step-by-step guide for that process here).
- On the next three pages, you'll need to enter your address, fill out your emergency contact information, and select a "preferred start time."
- The next page will require you to add the mandatory participant insurance contribution (find out more here).
- Then, you will have the chance to purchase an iTab, which you can read about here. (NOTE: iTabs are not included with third-party vouchers.)
- You can also purchase additional spectator passes. Most Groupon vouchers come with one (1) spectator pass included. If your voucher includes a spectator pass, do not add it to your purchase. Instead, just bring a copy of your voucher with you to the event and we can get your guest checked in at that time.
- Then, select your t-shirt size and let us know if you want us to share your results via your social media accounts.
- When you reach the page that prompts you to enter a promotional discount code, you will input your voucher code into the box.
If your voucher was purchased from Groupon, the code should look something like this: GRPABCD1234
- You'll then click the "Next" button. If your discount is applied, you can add another registrant or finish checking out on the proximate page.
If your discount is not applied and an error message appears, DO NOT finish checking out. Instead, double-check your registration information and your voucher code before emailing us at US@Spartan. We'll be able to help you get the issue resolved. When you email, please include both a screenshot of your groupon voucher and a screenshot of what you see after entering the code during registration.
- After you enter your payment information and click "Pay," you'll be registered!