It's the morning of the race and you're all set to get down and dirty! Here are some tips to ensure that you're fully prepared to compete.
- Try to arrive 1.5-2 hours prior to your scheduled start time.
- This way, any traffic issues or other unforeseen circumstances will only be a pleasant obstacle on the way to much more difficult ones.
- We recommend shoes, lightweight apparel, and a camelback for longer events.
- Please bring your camelback to the event filled.
- We also recommend a plastic bag for your muddy clothes post-race.
- We sell gear onsite, so you can wear great Spartan gear while you walk around the festival sporting your finisher medal.
- In order to check in and pick up your packet you will need
- A Photo ID
- Your registration QR Code (barcode).
Once you arrive on-site...
1. Proceed to one of the Registration lanes with your registration QR Code (barcode) and photo ID.
2. One of our awesome volunteers will have you sign an electronic waiver, check you in, and provide you with your bib number and race packet.
4. Loop the yellow/orange wristband through the timing chip and attach it to your wrist.
5. If you choose, drop your stuff at the "BAG CHECK" tent for safekeeping.
6. Head to the "START" line.
7. Have a great race!