You've registered for an event, but you've decided you'd actually like to run at a different time of the day. No problem.
(Reminder: If you're running with a team, you may be moved within your time block, to be placed at the common team start time. See details here: Team Registration and Start Times)
- Head over to services.athlinks.com (the registration system) and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner:
- Log in or Create an account using the SAME email address you used for registration.
- In your profile, you'll see the "Upcoming" events tab. Locate the race in which you'd like to change your start time:
- On the right side, choose the blue button that says "Change Race":
- When you click "Change Race," you'll get two options:
Change to Another Race: this allows you to move your start time to another heat block on the same day.
Defer my registration for another event: this allows you to withdraw from the current event and receive credit to use towards an event on a different day than you are currently registered.
- To adjust your start time, choose "Change to Another Race"
- Next, you'll be shown your current start time choice and asked to choose the NEW start time choice you'd prefer. *If a time block is Sold Out, you will NOT be able to move into it. No Exceptions. Time Block capacities are maintained for the safety of our racers.*
- After you choose your new start time, you'll get a screen confirming the charges (if any). You will be responsible for paying in difference in price between the price you paid for your current start time and the current cost of the new start time. There will also be a small Service Fee added to your order for online processing. You will not be refunded if you choose to move from a higher priced time block to a lower priced time block.
*Team members*: Changing your start time will automatically remove you from your current team. You must add yourself back onto the team. Please note that we cannot guarantee you will be able to join your team in the new heat if this change is made within 21 days prior to the race. It will be dependent on wave capacity and sizes.
Please Note: Once you input your credit card and agree to the charges presented to you, NO REFUNDS will be provided. If you have questions regarding the charges presented to you, please don't hesitate to contact us PRIOR to completing your transaction.
If you are adjusting your start time less then 14 days prior to the event, your NEW start time may not show online until all changes are processed the Friday prior to the event.