We suggest arriving 1.5-2 hours prior to your scheduled start time. This way, any traffic issues or other unforeseen circumstances will only be a pleasant obstacle on the way to much more difficult ones.
We recommend shoes, lightweight apparel, and a camelback for longer events. Please bring your camelpack to the event filled. We also recommend a plastic bag for your muddy clothes post-race. We sell gear onsite, so you can wear great Spartan gear while you walk around the festival sporting your finisher medal.
Please bring photo ID and your registration receipt that contains the barcode. It is always good to have cash on hand. You will need it for parking at most of our events (check out the event page for specific details) and bag check.
Once you arrive on site..
1. Proceed to one of the Registration lanes with your registration barcode and photo ID.
2. One of the awesome volunteers will have you sign an electronic waiver, check you in, and provide you your bib number and race packet.
3. Proceed to the marking stations. Our volunteers will write your number on your arms and forehead (optional).
4. Loop the yellow/orange wristband through the timing chip and attach it to your wrist.
5. If you choose, drop your stuff at the "BAG CHECK" tent for safe-keeping.
6. Head to the "START" line.
7. Have a great race!