Kids' Race start times will be selected during the registration process.
Unlike the adult start times; the time you select during your child's registration will be their official start time on Race Day.
Start time and distance options can be found on each event page.
To see start time options proceed to the following steps:
1. Select the desired race location and find the Kids Ticket Section
2. Select the red TICKETS tab
3. Select the day and distance you would like your child to race and click COMMIT NOW on the right drop-down window.
4. During the registration process you will be able to select the specific start time you want your child to race
The time you select during registration is the time that your child will run. Unlike the adult race, a specific start time is not assigned later.
After registration, you will find the selected start time for your child in your registration confirmation email which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
You can also find your child's start time and QR Code (barcode) in your Spartan Account:
1. Log into your spartan Account
2. Select the Events tab
3. Choose your desired race
4. Click View Tickets - This will pull up your race ticket with your start time and QR Code (barcode), bring this with you on race day
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions relating to Kids Race start times.