In this article:
- What is a Season Pass?
- Why should I get a Season Pass? What are the benefits?
- How do I sign up with my new pass?
- How do I use my pass or benefits?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use it on Hurricane Heats?
- Can I use it for Trail Races?
- What else do I need to know?
What is a Season Pass?
In the US, there's one Season Pass for 2022, that allows you to register for ALL heats for 2022 events!
Please note, Elite heats will still require qualification (Read about qualifying here!).
Passes DO NOT guarantee your entry into a sold-out heat. You must register early to guarantee your spot! Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event. For pass holders that would like to run an additional timed lap, there will be an additional on-site charge of $14 for a new timing chip, bib packet, finisher medal, and shirt.
NOTE: Your Season Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Season passes are non-transferable once purchased.
Why should I get one? What are the benefits?
All 2022 US Season Pass Memberships include:
- Entry into all 2022 US City, Stadion, Sprint, Super, Beast, Ultra, and 4-Hour Hurricane heats.
Specific heats are NOT guaranteed. 12 or 24-hour Hurricane Heats and Agoge events are not included.
- Pass valid for registration in all heats (Elite heats will require qualification).
Pass is not valid for Kids Races, Trail races, or Spectator registration purchases.
- Exclusive 2022 Season Pass Holder Swag, including exclusive Hoodie, T-shirt, sunglasses, backpack, hat, and patch. Pass gear is not exchangeable as you receive the size requested when registering. (Pass purchases prior to Mar. 1, 2022)
- Spartan+ Membership (from date of purchase through Dec. 31, 2022).
- SpartanFit App (from date of purchase through Dec. 31, 2022).
- $150 One-time merchandise discount* (limitations apply)
- 20% off Merchandise (from the date of purchase through Dec. 31, 2022, limitations apply)
- 1 Free Spectator Pass per event
- Multi-lap Discount
- VIP Notification of New Race Openings
- Access to Members-only products and exclusive deals
- EARLY BIRDS ONLY (pass purchased by Oct. 8, 2021): Three (3) Sprint Buddy Passes valid for $60 2022 City/Sprint/Stadion events, Open Heat only. Taxes and fees apply.
How do I sign up with my new pass?
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on the Register button at the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, log in to your Spartan Account using the SAME email address you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay the racer add-on fees.
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
How do I use my benefits?
Season Pass Membership benefits are easy to use!
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase for open 2022 events, as noted above (How do I sign up with my new pass?)
- Free Spectator Pass can be used for one spectator to enter the festival area. This can be claimed by you or your guest on race day at Spectator Registration. The pass will be under your name (the racer). You do NOT need to pre-register this pass, one is automatically added to your registration when you sign up with the pass.
- Promotional clothing items will be shipped to the address you used for your pass registration.
- Spartan+ Membership will be activated immediately following your pass purchase; please ensure you're logging into your Spartan account with the SAME email address you used for your pass purchase.
- SpartanFit App, 1-year subscription will be automatically activated for you, immediately following your pass purchase. When logging in or creating an account for your SpartanFit App, make sure to use the SAME email address you used for your pass purchase.
- Multi-lap discounts can be claimed on-site only. Please see our registration tent on-site to register for additional laps. Additional laps are subject to space availability.
- $150 One-time Merchandise Discount will be sent via email to the pass holder. Discount is a one-time use discount only, applicable to only one transaction. Merchandise limitations apply and may not be valid on purchases of Power Systems, RAMfit, TrueForm, Legendborne, iTab products, or Gift Cards. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- 20% Online Store Discount (limitations apply, but available for the 2022 calendar year, ongoing). Please make sure you're logged into your Spartan account with the same email address used to purchase your pass. 20% off Spartan online shop merchandise discount may not be valid on purchases of Power Systems, RAMfit, TrueForm, Legendborne, iTab products, or Gift Cards. Discounts will not apply to any previous merchandise purchases. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Open Sprint Buddy Passes (Pass Purchases before October 8, 2021, only): Unique codes will be emailed to you on October 12, 2021, with redemption instructions.
Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be canceled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results will be removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero-tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Can I use it on Hurricane Heats?
Yes, you can use the pass to register for 4-hour Hurricane Heats, only.
Can I use it for the Trail Series events?
No, 2022 Season Pass purchases are valid for Spartan OCR events only. They do not cover entry to Spartan Trail events.
What else do I need to know?
- PASS GEAR SOLD OUT as of March 1st, 2022.
- The US season pass is only valid on eligible races in the US including Hawaii.
- The Spartan Season Pass guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Season Pass Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last-minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Registrations completed with your Season Pass CAN NOT be transferred to future events or to other racers.
- Transfers require a $35 transfer fee so it is cheaper for Season Pass holders to use their pass to register for a new race than request a transfer from one event to another.
- Season Pass Holders have access to sold-out events. However, Season Pass Holders do not have access to sold-out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.
- Specialty races such as the Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Season Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reason.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Buddy Pass Codes can be shared and redeemed for any 2022 US Sprint/Stadion/City Race, Open Heats only. Customers receive three uses per Buddy Passcode. Buddy Pass Codes will be delivered to the purchaser on Oct. 12, 2021, and can be redeemed through Dec. 31, 2022. Buddy Pass Codes are valid for a $60 fixed price 2022 US Sprint/Stadion/City ticket, excluding all taxes and fees, and valid on new registrations only.
- 20% off Spartan online shop merchandise discount may not be valid on purchases of Power Systems, RAMfit, TrueForm, iTab products, or Gift Cards. Discount will not apply to any previous merchandise purchases.