If you have purchase 2021 Kids Season Pass its validity have been extended to 2022 season.
Commit to dominating the Spartan Kids courses!
- What is a Kids Season Pass?
- How do I sign up with the pass?
- How do I use my other benefits?
- What else do I need to know?
What is the Kids Season Pass?
- Entry to all US Kids Races in 2022 - valid for all distances (1/2 Mile, 1 Mile, and 2 Mile - age requirements may apply) and all heats (Competitive and Open). Limit 2 registrations per race day.
- $30 Spartan Online Shop merchandise credit
How Do I Sign Up With My Pass?
- Log into your Spartan account using the same email address you used to purchase the pass (This is important).
- Locate "My Passes" and look for the active code (contains prefix SPKIDS). The code is also on the receipt from your pass purchase.
- Go to the Spartan website and select the race you want to sign up for.
- Click "Register Now" and proceed through the registration flow.
- Enter your pass code in the Coupon Code box and click Apply. Once applied, the discount should be reflected. If you do not see the discount applied, please do NOT complete the transaction and contact Spartan customer service.
How Do I Use My Other Benefits?
$30 Merchandise Credit
- Code will be sent in your pass confirmation email
- Please allow 48 business hours for code to be activated in the Spartan Shop.
- Sign into the Spartan Shop with the same email the pass was purchased with (this is important).
- When checking out from the Spartan Online Shop, enter your code in the coupon box.
- Code does not apply to shipping or taxes.
- Code is valid for one use, expires 12/31/2022.
- Does not apply to Power Systems, RAMFit, TrueForm, iTab, or Gift Cards.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- 1 pass per racer - cannot be shared with other racers/kids.
- If purchasing passes for more than one child, a separate email must be used for each pass.
- Only valid for 2022 US Kids Races.
- Age requirements for race distances may apply.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The pass does not guarantee entry to a sold out heat.