This article applies to 2021 Season Pass purchases only. If you had purchased a 2020 Season Pass, please visit this article.
In this article:
- What is a Season Pass?
- Why should I get a Season Pass? What are the benefits?
- How do I sign up with my new pass?
- How do I use my pass or benefits?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use it on Hurricane Heats?
- Can I use it for Trail Races?
- What about International Passes?
- What else do I need to know?
In the US, we are offering three options for your Season Pass.
- Our ELITE Season Pass, valid for Elite, Age Group, and Open (Morning/Afternoon) Heats. Note, Elite Heats in 2021 require qualification (Read about qualifying here!)
- Our AGE GROUP Season Pass, valid for only AGE GROUP and Open (morning, afternoon, etc.) heats, during the calendar year 2021.
- Our OPEN Season pass, valid for only OPEN (morning, afternoon, etc.) heats, during the calendar year 2021.
Passes DO NOT guarantee your entry into a sold-out heat. You must register early to guarantee your spot! Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event. For pass holders that would like to run an additional timed lap, there will be an additional on-site charge of $14 for a new timing chip, bib packet, finisher medal, and shirt.
NOTE: Your Season Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes may be revoked and any race results disqualified. Season passes are non-transferable once purchased.
All 2021 US Pass Memberships include:
- Entry into all US Sprint, Super, Stadion, Beast, City events and Hurricane Heat 4 Hour events. Specific heats are NOT guaranteed. Discount applicable for Ultra and additional Endurance events.
- Pass valid for registration in eligible heats for your pass (Elite Pass - All heats; Age Group - Age Group and Open Heats; Open Pass - only Open category heats). Pass is not valid for Kids Races, Trail Championship races, or Spectator registration purchases.
- Exclusive 2021 Season Pass Holder Swag, including exclusive Hoodie, T-shirt and patch (shipping timelines TBD).
- $150 Merchandise Credit (limitations apply)
- 1 year SpartanFit App
- 1 Free Spectator Pass (Festival Pass) per event
- Multi-lap Discount
- 50% Discount on Ultra, Hurricane Heat 12 Hour, Hurricane Heat 24 Hour, Agoge, and H3X
- 20% Merchandise Discount
- VIP Notification of New Race Openings
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on the Register button on the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, login to your Spartan Account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time (that is valid for your pass) you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay the racer add-on fees.
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
Season Pass Membership benefits are easy to use!
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase, as noted above (How do I sign up with my new pass?)
- Free Festival Pass can be used for one spectator to enter the festival. This can be claimed by you or your guest on race day at Spectator Registration. The pass will be under your name (the racer). You do NOT need to pre-register this pass, one is automatically added to your registration when you sign up with the pass.
- Promotional clothing items are being finalized; stay tuned for specific shipping timelines.
- $150 Merch Credit will be sent via email to the passholder.
- SpartanFit App, 1 year subscription will be automatically activated for you. Please allow 24 hours for your App to be activated after your pass purchase. When logging in or creating an account for your SpartanFit App, make sure to use the SAME email address you used for your pass purchase.
Note: All eligible customers who receive or purchase an app subscription prior to Sept 1, 2020 will have their subscription activated on Sept 1, 2020 for 1 year.
- Multi-lap Discount can be claimed on site only. Please see our registration tent on site to register for additional laps. Additional laps are subject to space availability.
- 50% Discount on 12 HR Hurricane Heats, Ultra and Agoge events (coming soon)
- 20% Online Store Discount (limitations apply, but available for the 2021 calendar year, ongoing). Please make sure you're logged into your Spartan account with the same email address used to purchase your pass. Make your store selections and apply the exclusive Season Pass holder coupon code sent to you via email. If you've lost this code, or are unsure, please contact Customer Service who can provide it.
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be canceled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero-tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Yes, you can use the pass to register for 4 hour Hurricane Heats and for 50% off Hurricane Heat 12 Hour and Hurricane Heat 24 Hour events. You will need to sign up for the HH/HH12HR separately from your race in order for the pass to work.
Can I use it for the Trail Series events?
No, 2021 Season Pass purchases are valid for Spartan OCR event only. They do not cover entry to Spartan Trail events.
- The US season pass is only valid on eligible races in the US including Hawaii.
- The Spartan Season Pass guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Season Pass Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last-minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Specialty races such as the Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Season Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season Pass Holders have access to sold-out events. However, Season Pass Holders do not have access to sold-out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.