Spartan events may be on hold, but that doesn't mean the racing challenge has to wait. For each event that has been cancelled or postponed, you can now take on a Sprint, Super, Beast, or Ultra challenge, even from your own home!
1. 1/2 Mile (ages 4-6): 1/2 mile run/walk (or 20 squats, 20 jumping jacks, & 20 high knees) + the following 10 obstacles:
- 10 foot bear crawl
- 10 sit-ups
- 1 target throw (6 feet away, toss any item available)
- 10 alternating toe touches
- 10 foot egg and spoon carry
- 10 broad jumps
- 10 pillow case/sack jumps
- 10 second jog in place
- 10 foot heavy item carry
- 10 foot crab walk
2. 1 Mile (ages 7-9): 1 mile run/walk (or 20 mountain climbers, 20 tuck jumps, & 20 burpees) + all 1/2 mile obstacles + the additional obstacles below:
- 10 second wall sit
- 10 second plank
- 10 alternating lunges (5 per side)
- 10 foot bear crawl
- 10 ball catches (throw to yourself or to someone else)
3. 2 Mile (ages 10-14): 2 mile run/walk (or 2 rounds of 20 burpees, 20 hand-release pushups, & 20 ice skaters) + all 1 mile obstacles + the additional obstacles below:
- 10 burpees
- 10 leg raises
- 10 flutter kicks
- 10 tuck jumps
- 10 supermans
Obstacles can be completed at any time throughout the workout, as long as they are completed. This means you can "stack" them and do them all at the beginning or end, spread them out throughout the workout, or any other combination. Just get it done!
Virtual races will be conducted on weekends, just like a Spartan Race!
You must submit your results within the 48 hour period for that race, local time. For example:
- Seattle Super - Scheduled April 4, 2020. You will have from April 4, 2020 00:00 - April 5, 2020 23:59 PST to submit your Virtual Race results for that event.
- Palm Beaches Sprint - Scheduled April 25, 2020. You will have from April 25, 2020 00:00 - April 26, 2020 23:59 EST to submit your Virtual Race results for that event.
You will submit your results here!
Submissions MUST include proof that the race was completed. Examples include a social post/link to a video of you completing it, photos, GPS tracks, Strava activity, or anything you have to verify you completed it.
A Virtual Trifecta will be available. But please note, these will not count towards your standard race Trifecta.
- All finishers will receive a personalized finisher's email certificate with the option to share on social media!
- A Trifecta Virtual Medal will be available for those who complete 3 races!
April 11, 2020:
- San Diego, California (PST)
April 18, 2020:
- Munich, Germany (CEST)
- Lima, Philippines (PHT)
- Southeast, United Kingdom (BST)
- Hong Kong (HKT)
- Shanghai, China (CST)
April 25, 2020:
- Tri-State, New Jersey (EST)
- Palm Beaches, Florida (EST)
- Lima, Peru (PET)
- Orte, Italy (CEST)
- Pezinok, Slovakia (CEST)
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan (CST)
May 2, 2020:
- Jacksonville, Florida (EST)
- Montana (MST)
- Carcassonne, France (CEST)
- Hangzhou, China (CST)