Your mission: two-speed workouts that will test you physically and mentally without lifting a single weight. First, sign up before February 24th. Second, film yourself completing workout one (or have an SGX coach vouch for you). Third, send it to us. Do this, and you’ll earn the Spartan Open Virtual Challenge Dog Tag (You must submit your workout by 2/25 at 11:59 PM EST).
The top 50 men and women make it to phase two, where the workout gets tougher and the stakes get higher.
March 3, phase two starts. We’ll send the workout. You complete it as fast as possible. The same rules apply. The top three men and women earn huge prizes, including an Age Group Season Pass and $250 of Power Systems gear.
You can submit your workout in one of two ways:
- Submit a YouTube link to a video of you performing the workout.
(Link for submission is found in your confirmation page of the challenge)
- Perform the workout with an SGX coach, and submit their SGX Coach ID along with your time. Spartan will verify workout completion with your coach.
You must submit your workout by 2/25 at 11:59 PM EST.
To find a coach link
Link to Power Systems
- 2020 US Age Group Season Pass
- Power Systems Bundle
- -Spartan Battle Rope
- -30 lb. Spartan Slam Ball
- -Resistance Loop Pack
- Total Value: $1,250
- 2020 US Trifecta Pass
- Power Systems Resistance Loop and Strength Band Multi-Pack
- Total Value: $550
- US 2020 race pass (Valid for one Age Group or Open heat City, Sprint, Stadion, Super or Beast event)
- Power Systems Resistance Loop Multi-Pack
- Total Value: Up to $240