Due to the impact of COVID-19 on the 2020 race season, any unused 2020 2-packs have been extended for use for the 2021 race season.
In this article you will find:
- What are 2-Pack Passes?
- How do I use a 2-Pack Pass I have purchased?
- Is there anything else I need to know about the passes?
What is It?
2-Pack Passes are valid for one registration to each of the two stated race distances. For example, a Super & Sprint 2-Pack allows you to register for one Sprint and one Super.
How do I use it?
- Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with your pass code. You can also log into your Spartan account and find it under "My Passes".
- Choose your desired races from the Spartan Race Finder.
- Click Register Now for your desired time block.
- Enter your coupon code in the Enter Coupon Code box.
- Click Apply and the discount should be reflected, leaving just the add-on and processing fees. If it looks like the pass did not apply to the entry fee, please hold off on completing the transaction.
Anything else I need to know?
There are a few other important details...
- Purchase of a 2-Pack Pass does not automatically register you for any particular event, or guarantee entry to any event, or heat. Please read above for instructions on how to use your pass to register for an event.
- The 2-Pack Pass Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the 2-Pack Pass, the racer is still responsible for the add-on fees any applicable processing fees PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- 2-Pack Passes can be applied to ANY time block.
- Passes cannot be upgraded to apply to races/distances not included in the pass.
- Completed registrations cannot be retroactively credited towards the 2-Pack Pass.
- The military/first responder discount (ID.me) is valid for single race entries only and is not applicable to passes nor able to be used in conjunction with any other type of discount, deferment coupon, or promotion.
- Your 2-Pack Pass is ONLY valid for US races in 2020. If you do not use all of the races, they will NOT carry over to next year, no exceptions.
- If you sign up for a race using your pass and cannot attend, please view 2020: Can I transfer to another Spartan Race, to another person, or both?