Spartan Trail is a no-obstacles foot race through rugged wilderness, overseen by legendary race directors from the world of trail running. Distances range from 10K to 50K. Click to learn more about Spartan Trail and the Trail World Championships!
In this article:
- What is the Trail Season Pass?
- How do I view my pass or confirm when it expires?
- How do I sign up with my pass?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use my pass for other Spartan events?
- What else do I need to know?
What is the US Trail Season Pass?
The 2020 US Trail Season Pass includes:
- Entry to all 2020 US Trail 10K, Half Marathon, and 50K distance events.
- 1 Free Festival Pass (spectator pass). All Trail entries include 1 Festival Pass for the racer (added during registration), so with the pass you will have 2 Festival Passes available on race day.
- Click here for information about the Trail Championship Passes.
How do I view my pass or confirm when it expires?
- Head over to your ChronoTrack account at https://services.athlinks.com/and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner. Please log in with the same email address that you used for your purchase.
- Once you are in your ChronoTrack Athlete profile, select the "Membership Tab" and you will see the Spartan Season Pass Membership event. This membership event indicates that you will be able to register for all events that take place within the 2020 calendar year.
- The expiration date will be listed under your membership.
How do I sign up with my new pass?
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on the Register button on the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, login to your Spartan Tickets account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time (that is valid for your pass) you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay the racer add-on fees (totals are reflected on the right-hand side of the screen).
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
*Please note: Races in August 2020 or later are in a new registration system. After purchasing the Season Pass, it can take 5-7 business days for your pass to be activated in the system.
Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
No. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be canceled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero-tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Can I use my pass for other Spartan events?
No, the Spartan Trail Season Pass only applies to the 10K and Half-Marathon Trail events. It does not apply to any of the obstacle race events (Sprint, Stadion, Super, Beast, or Ultra), kids races, or Extreme Endurance Events (Hurricane Heats, Hurricane Heat 12 Hour, or Agoge).
What else do I need to know?
- The US Trail Season Pass is only valid on eligible races in the US.
- The Spartan Season Pass guarantees entry to every eligible event during the life of your pass but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last-minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- When you sign up with the pass we are not able to transfer that registration to another person or event.
- At this time you are not able to purchase the pass for someone else. The pass does need to be purchased through the intended racer's ChronoTrack account.
- Trail Season Pass Holders have access to sold-out Trail events. However, they do not have access to sold-out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the last Trail Heat race of the day.