You've registered for a race but would like to change to a different time block, this article will outline that process.
- Log into your Spartan Ticket Socket account. Click "Have an account?" in the top right and enter your account information. You must use the same email address you entered when registering for the race. If this is your first time logging in, choose "Register an account."
- Click the gear on the right next to the race you want to change and click "Change Order".
- Next, select the box that says "Upgrade Tickets".
- Click on the red "Edit" button and select the new time block you would like to change to. Please note, you will only be able to move into a time block that is not sold out, no exceptions.
- After you choose your new time block, you'll get a screen confirming the charges (if any). If you are changing into an Open Heat, you will have the option to select a new preferred start time.
- You will be responsible for paying in difference in price between the price you paid for your current start time and the current cost of the new start time. There will also be a small Service Fee added to your order for online processing. You will not be refunded if you choose to move from a higher priced time block to a lower priced time block.