Events that will be covered 100% by your future race code:
Any OPEN Heat Morning or Afternoon registration at any US SPRINT, SUPER, or BEAST. Codes are also redeemable on ONE kids race entry.
Not redeemable on:
Codes are not valid for sold out heat times and cannot be used for international races.
Upgrades and Add ons:
How do I upgrade?
- Head over to services.athlinks.com (the registration system) and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner:
- Log in or Create an account using the SAME email address you used for registration.
- In your profile, you'll see the "Upcoming" events tab. Locate the race in which you'd like to change your start time or category:
- On the right side, choose the blue button that says "Change Race":
- Click "Change Race"
Change to Another Race: this allows you to move your start time WITHIN the same race date.
- To adjust your start time, choose "Change to Another Race"
- Next, you'll be shown your current start time choice and asked to choose the NEW start time choice you'd prefer. *If a time block is Sold Out, you will NOT be able to move into it. No Exceptions. Time Block capacities are maintained for the safety of our racers.*
- After you choose your new start time, you'll get a screen confirming the charges (if any). You will be responsible for paying in difference in price between the price you paid for your current start time and the current cost of the new start time. There will also be a small Service Fee added to your order for online processing. You will not be refunded if you choose to move from a higher priced time block to a lower priced time block.
Please Note: Once you input your credit card and agree to the charges presented to you, NO REFUNDS will be provided. If you have questions regarding the charges presented to you, please don't hesitate to contact us PRIOR to completing your transaction.
If you are adjusting your start time less then 14 days prior to the event, your NEW start time may not show online until all changes are processed the Friday prior to the event.