- What is a Season Pass?
- Why should I get a Season Pass? What are the benefits?
- How do I view my pass or confirm when it expires?
- How do I sign up with my new pass?
- How do I use my pass or benefits?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use it on Hurricane Heats?
- What about International Passes?
- What else do I need to know?
In the US, we are offering three options for your Season Pass.
- Our ELITE Season Pass, valid for any heat at every race, during calendar year 2019.
(Please Note: Elite Season Pass does not guarantee entry into the Elite heat; you still need to register early to secure your desired heat.)
- Our AGE GROUP Season Pass, valid for only AGE GROUP and Open (morning, afternoon, etc.) heats, during calendar year 2019.
(Please note: AG Season Pass does not guarantee entry into the Age Group heat; you still need to register early to secure your desired heat.)
- Our OPEN Season pass, valid for only OPEN (morning, afternoon, etc.) heats, during calendar year 2019.
Passes DO NOT guarantee your entry into a sold out heat. You must register early to guarantee your spot! Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event. For pass holders that would like to run an additional timed lap, there will be an additional on-site charge of $14 for a new timing chip, bib packet, finisher medal and shirt.
NOTE: Your Season Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes may be revoked and any race results disqualified. Season passes are non-transferable once purchased.
All US Pass Memberships include:
- Entry into any/all events during the life of your pass (specific heats are NOT guaranteed)
Pass valid for registration in eligible heats for your pass (Elite Pass, All heats; Age Group, Age group and Open heats; Open pass, only Open category heats). Pass is not valid for Kids Races or Spectator registration purchases.
- Exclusive 2019 Season Pass T-shirt
- Multi-lap Discount
- Free Festival Pass
- VIP Notification of New Race Openings
- Partial Discount on Ultra (55%) and Agoge (50%) events
- Head over to your ChronoTrack account at: https://services.athlinks.com/and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner. Please log in with the same email address that you used for your purchase.
- Once you are in your ChronoTrack Athlete profile, select the "Membership Tab" and you will see the Spartan Season Pass Membership event. This membership event indicates that you will be able to register for all events that take place within the 2019 calendar year.
- The expiration date will be listed under your membership.
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on Register button on the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, login to your ChronoTrack account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time (that is valid for your pass) you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay the $14 racer insurance and $6 parking/bag check fees (totals are reflected on the right hand side of the screen).
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
Season Pass Membership benefits are easy to use.
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase, as noted above (How do I sign up with my new pass?)
- Free Festival Pass can be used for one spectator to enter the festival. This can be claimed by you or your guest on race day at Spectator Registration. The pass will be under your name (the racer). You do NOT need to pre-register this pass, one is automatically added to your registration when you sign up with the pass.
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be cancelled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Yes. If you purchase the 2019 pass, both the normal HH and the HH12HR are included. However if you have already signed up for one of the events with your pass you will need to contact customer service via the "submit a request" button above, or via Live Chat, for directions on how to sign up for the other.
Can I use it for the Trail Series events?
Yes. If you purchase the 2019 pass, the Trail Series events are included.
- The US season pass is only valid on eligible races in the US including Hawaii.
- The Spartan Season Pass guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass, but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Specialty races such as the Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included, or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Season Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non refundable and non transferable.
- When you sign up with the pass we are not able to transfer that registration to another person or event and the insurance and other other fees paid are non refundable.
- At this time you are not able to purchase the pass for someone else. The pass does need to be purchased through the intended racers ChronoTrack account.
- Season Pass Holders have access to sold out events, however not sold out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.
If you have any additional questions, or specific concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.