2018 6 Pack Race Pass
Purchase your 2018 6 Pack Race Pass here!
Get 6 races (US Races Only) for one price. A great way to conquer that Trifecta, or simply save some cash crossing the finish line.
- 6 Pack Pass includes the Sprint, Super and Beast registrations ONLY. You cannot use one of the races to upgrade to other events (Ultra, HH, HH12HR, Agoge).
Using your 6 Pack Pass is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Head over to services.athlinks.com and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your Chronotrack account (or create an account if this is your first time), with the SAME email address that you used to register for the 6 Pack Pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- In your Chronotrack Athlete Profile, locate the "Coupons" tab at the top
- In the Coupons Tab, locate the 6 Pack Pass coupon code.
- Use this code in the "coupon code" box during registration for any of the eligible US races.
(Please NOTE: Coupon discount should apply BEFORE checkout, leaving the racer to pay racer insurance and mandatory processing fees ONLY. If you do not see your coupon code apply, please do NOT complete your race registration before contacting Spartan Customer Service.)
6 Pack Pass benefits are easy to use:
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase, as noted above
- Free Bag Check is claimed simply by showing up to the event and providing your name at the Bag Drop Tent. Only one free bag may be checked per Pass Holder. Additional bags will be subject to regular bag check fees.
- Free Spectator Pass can be claimed by you or your spectator on race day at Spectator Registration. There will be an available pass under your name. Do NOT use your pass code to register the spectator online prior to race day.
There are a few other important details...
- Purchase of the 6 Pack Pass does not automatically register you for any particular event, or guarantee entry to any event, or heat. Please read above for instructions on how to use your pass to register for an event.
- 6 Pack Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the 6 Pack Pass, the racer is still responsible for insurance and any applicable processing fees PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- 6 Pack Passes can be applied to open heats only. Standard upgrade charges to Age Group and Elite heats apply.
- Completed registrations cannot be retroactively credited towards the 6 Pack Pass.
- The military/first responder discount (ID.me) is valid for single race entries only and is not applicable to passes nor able to be used in conjunction with any other type of discount, deferrment coupon, or promotion.
- Your 6 Pack Pass is ONLY valid for races in 2018. If you do not use all of the races, they will NOT carry over to next year, no exceptions.
- If you sign up for a race using your pass and cannot attend, please view 2018: Can I transfer to another Spartan Race, to another person, or both?