Are you thinking about signing up for the competitive wave?
Here is everything you need to know:
- The competitive wave is open to anyone who wants to sign up. There are no requirements or pre-requisites.
- This wave is intended for racers looking for the competitive nature of the Elite heat but are not quite ready to compete against elite level athletes.
- By entering the competitive heat you are agreeing to complete all of the obstacles or penalty burpees if you fail an obstacle.
- You also agree to get no outside help on obstacles, providing aid such as food or drink, or medical help outside of getting medical advice. If you do you will DQ'ed from the event however you will be allowed to finish the event (if you are medically cleared) and get your medal and shirt.
- You will be ranked among your region based on the races (not where you live)
- You can read about the point series details here: Competitive Point Series