Spartan Race Destination Pass
What is it?
An easy and effective way to run six races, nationwide. Included with your pass is a complimentary spectator pass, so you can bring a friend to watch you race.
Where can I use it?
Our Destination Pass will allow you to race anywhere in the continental US.
How do I use it?
Using your Destination Pass is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Head over to Chronotrack and choose “Athlete Login” in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your Chronotrack account (or create an account if this is your first time!), with the SAME email address that you used to register for the Destination Race Pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- In your Chronotrack Athlete Profile, locate the “Coupons” tab at the top
- In the Coupons Tab, locate the Destination Pass coupon code.
- Use this code in the “Coupon Code” box during registration for any eligible race. (Please NOTE: Coupon discount should apply BEFORE checkout, leaving the racer to pay the mandatory racer insurance and processing fee ONLY. If you do not see your coupon code apply, please do NOT complete your race registration before contacting Spartan Customer Service).
Claiming your Free Spectator Pass:
It’s easy! Just have your spectator check in at Spectator Registration on race day and provide your name. You do NOT need to register your spectator online, prior to race day.
Anything else I need to know?
There are a few other important details:
- Destination Pass is NOT valid for Ultra Beast events or Charity Heats.
- Destination Pass is NOT valid for Hawaii, or International events.
- Destination Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the Destination Pass, the racer is still responsible for mandatory Racer Insurance and processing fee (totaling approximately $15) PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- If you complete a registration using your Destination Pass, but are unable to attend, standard deferment policies apply.
- Destination Passes can be applied to ELITE, COMPETITIVE, MORNING, or AFTERNOON time blocks.