We want everyone to have the chance to run a Spartan race, so we periodically release entry vouchers on third-party sites like Groupon.
This article will show you how to use your Groupon voucher to register for an event. Make sure to review the important restrictions below.
- Read through all the details of your voucher
- You can find this information in the "Fine Print" of your Groupon voucher/confirmation email.
- The Fine Print is where you'll find all the terms and conditions of your voucher, including which time block your voucher is valid for.
- Most often, your voucher will only be valid for the "AFTERNOON" time block
- Proceed to the event page for your particular event.
- You should be able to find a link on the Groupon page, but if not, you can always find all our events on our homepage.
- Click "TICKETS" for the correct distance your voucher is valid for. Then select the correct Start Block
- Your Groupon is only valid for a specific distance and time
- Usually, Groupons are only valid for the Afternoon Heat, unless otherwise specified
- You will then be directed to the Spartan Account sign-up form.
- If you don't have an account, you can create one here.
- After entering your personal information, you can enter your Groupon Redemption Code (beginning with GRP) in the "Promo code" box.
- You'll then click the "ADD" button.
- Your discount should then apply, leaving just the racer add-on fees and processing fees to be paid.
- After you enter your payment information and click "Pay".
- You are now registered and ready for race day!
*If your discount is not applied or an error message appears, DO NOT finish checking out.
Instead, double-check your registration information and your voucher code before emailing us at us@spartan.
When you email Customer Service, please include both a screenshot of your Groupon voucher and a screenshot of what you see after entering the code during registration.
- Your Groupon voucher is only valid for the race and date you purchased the Groupon for.
- Unused Groupon vouchers expire on the date listed on the voucher.
- Once redeemed for a race your voucher can not be transferred or deferred to another applicable event.
- Your Groupon becomes invalid on the date of the race and cannot be transferred or deferred to another event.
- If you do not use your Groupon, you will lose it. There are no refunds on your Groupon.
- Please read all of the "Fine Print" on your Groupon voucher for full details regarding your purchase.