2016 Regional Race Pass
Get any three races - in your selected region - for one price. A great way to conquer that trifecta, or simply save some cash crossing some finish lines.
Our Regional Race Pass is broken up by geographical regions. The pass that you purchase will only be good for three events WITHIN that same region, no exceptions. Please plan accordingly.
The Regions ARE:
(Specific race breakdown can be found on the Region Detail page)
Using your Regional Race Pass is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Head over to Chronotrack and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your Chronotrack account (or create an account if this is your first time), with the SAME email address that you used to register for the Regional Race Pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- In your Chronotrack Athlete Profile, locate the "Coupons" tab at the top
- In the "Coupons" tab, locate the Regional Race Pass coupon code.
- Use this code in the "coupon code" box during registration for any of the eligible regional races.
(Please NOTE: Coupon discount should apply BEFORE checkout, leaving the racer to pay the mandatory racer insurance and processing fee ONLY. If you do not see your coupon code apply, please do NOT complete your race registration before contacting Spartan Customer Service.)
There are a few other important details...
- Regional Race Pass is NOT valid for UltraBeast events.
- Regional Race Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the Regional Race Pass, the racer is still responsible for mandatory Racer Insurance and processing fee (totaling approximately $15) PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- If you complete a registration using your Regional Race Pass, but are unable to attend, standard deferment policies apply.
- Regional passes can be applied to ELITE, COMPETITIVE, MORNING, or AFTERNOON time blocks.