Spartan race is now offering an Season pass for sale. The Annual pass is no longer available and this FAQ will only apply to racers who have already purchased one. To read about the new Season Pass please click here Spartan Season Pass
In this article:
- What is an Annual Pass?
- What are the benefits?
- How do I view my pass or confirm when it expires?
- How do I sign up with my new pass?
- How do I use my pass or benefits?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use it on the Hurricane Heats
- What about International Passes?
- What else do I need to know?
In the United States, we are offering a single annual pass valid for ANY heat at all of our US Sprint, Super or Beast events (including our stadium events) that take place within 365 days of your purchase.
Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event. For pass holders that would like to run an additional timed lap, there will be an additional On-Site charge of $14 for a new timing chip, bib packet, finisher medal and shirt. As a pass holder, if you would like to run an additional UNTIMED lap, please see our registration team on site, on race day, for availability and approval.
NOTE: Your Annual Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes may be revoked and any race results disqualified. Annual passes are non-transferable once purchased.
All US Memberships include:
- Entry into all events during the life of your pass
- Pass valid for registration in Elite, Competitive, Morning or Afternoon Heats (Not Valid for Kids Races or Spectator registrations)
- Reduced cost on multiple per day lap fees
- Free Bag Check
- Free Spectator Pass (for 2016 pass holders)
- VIP Notification of New US Races Opening
- Head over to your ChronoTrack account at: http://www.chronotrack.com and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner. Please log in with the same email address that you used for your purchase.
- Once you are in your ChronoTrack Athlete profile, select the "Membership Tab" and you will see the Spartan Annual Pass Membership event. This membership event indicates that you will be able to register for all events within the 365 of the purchase date.
- The expiration date will be listed under your membership.
- Find an event on our Event Pages
- Click on Register button on the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, sign into your ChronoTrack account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay only the $14 racer insurance (totals are reflected on the right hand side of the screen).
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
Annual Pass Membership benefits are easy to use.
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase, as noted above (How do I sign up with my new pass?)
- Free Bag Check is claimed simply by showing up to the event and providing your name at the Bag Check Tent. Only one free bag may be checked per Pass Holder. Additional bags will be subject to regular bag check fees.
- Free Spectator Pass can be claimed by you or your spectator on race day at Spectator Registration. There will be an available pass under your name. You do NOT need to register the spectator online prior to race day.
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be cancelled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero tolerance policy on Annual Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Yes. If you purchased the 2015 pass (priced at $549) however, the Annual Pass may be used on EITHER the Hurricane Heat (regular or HH12HR) OR a regular race registration. Your Annual Pass will not allow you to register for both a race registration and a HH at no cost. Signing up for the HH event will use your free entry for that day even if the HH heat is being held on a different day such as our Friday night HH.
If you purchased the 2016 pass (priced at $699) the pass includes both the normal HH and the 12 hour HH. However if you have already signed up for the race you will need to contact customer service at US@spartan.com for a code to use.
For questions or concerns regarding our Canadian or UK passes, please contact our International Team members here.
- The US season pass is only valid on eligible races in the US.
- The Spartan Membership guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass, but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration Team will give priority to Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Specialty races such as the Ultra Beast, Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included, or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Annual Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non refundable and non transferable.
- When you sign up with the pass we are not able to transfer that registration to another person or event and the insurance and other other fees paid are non refundable.
- At this time you are not able to purchase the pass for someone else. The pass does need to be purchased through the intended racers ChronoTrack account.
- Annual Pass Holders have access to sold out events, however not sold out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.
If you have any additional questions, or specific concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.