Start times are posted 10 days prior to the event on the specific event page.
To find your start time:
- Head over to your Event Page. To find your event page you can look for it on the list here: Event Pages
- Start times are posted on the bottom of the left window under Start Times.
- If you do not see the Start Times tab and it is less than 10 days prior to the race make sure to open a new browser and open the link from there.
- Once you choose the Start Times tab, find the day you are racing. Please make sure you change the SATURDAY/ SUNDAY bubble to the correct date BEFORE you start your search.
5. When you find the correct day enter your email in the box.
- This window displays your start time and your barcode. Select “Print Entry” to print your barcode.
- Bring this with you on Race Day
NOTE: If you are having issues locating your start time please make sure you are using the same email you used to register for the event.
If you signed up within 14 days of the event, your name and start time will not be posted until the Friday before the event.
If you signed up Thursday or Friday before the event, your name and start time will not be posted online and you will need to visit us on race day for this info. Upon arriving, you will visit the "Late Registration" tent.
JR Spartan Racers (Kids Race) details will not be posted here for safety reasons. You will choose their start times during registration and their bib numbers will be assigned to them on race day when they check in.
Volunteer Start times: If you are volunteering at this event, your name will not be posted. You should get your start time from the volunteer coordinator in an email sent to you a few days prior to the race. Additionally, if you volunteered at a prior event and signed up using your voucher, your time might be delayed and not posted until the Friday before the event.
There are also no bibs posted for the Hurricane Heat or the HH12HR. If you just signed up for one of those events, your name will not be posted on the "Racer Start Times & Bibs" list. Keep an eye out for an email from our team on the Thursday before the event letting you know when and where to meet (You don't want to be late).