All Street Team Members (STMs) will be required to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours with the Street Team at their local event ("race"). If you do not live in an area that has a race, you will be required to volunteer when attending your first race of the season. Please plan your day accordingly. It is vital that you support the Street Team at these events.
Event Volunteering (Workout Tour, expos, etc.):
Street Team is required to volunteer 4 hours at Workout Tour stops and a minimum of 4 hours at expos. Duties will vary based on event type and you will be notified of your responsibilities prior to the event.
Street Team Incentive Program:
- 8 hours of volunteering = 1 Free Race
- 16 hours of volunteering = $50 Merchandise Credit
- 24 hours of volunteering = Choice of race or $50 Merch Credit
- 32 hours of volunteering = Choice of race or $50 Merch Credit
- Bonus for completed 32 hours = Free Hurricane Heat
- 120 Hours of volunteering/Street Team Missions = Season Pass
- Each STM is eligible for 2 parking passes and 2 spectator passes when they volunteer with the Street Team at their local event.
- Volunteering with the Street Team at any other race event for 4 hours will earn free parking/spectator pass and a Volunteer T-shirt.
Race Day Volunteering:All Street Team members will be required to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours (with the Street Team) at their local race. If you do not live in an area that has a race, you will be required to volunteer when attending your first race of the season. Please plan your day accordingly as it is vital that you support the Street Team at these events.
- We will contact you by phone call or email to confirm your volunteer time 3-5 days before an event.
- 48 hour notice is mandatory for canceling your volunteer commitment as we need time to schedule additional staffing.
- Minimum of 4 hour volunteer time for expos and most events. Street Team missions may vary.
- All volunteer hours must be approved by a Street Team Coordinator at least 4 weeks in advance (special situations will be considered).
- Less than 24 hours notice of cancellation before an event will be noted on profile.
- Street Team members are required to wear Spartan apparel at all times when volunteering.
To redeem hours for a Race or Merchandise code you will use this Survey Link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CODEREQUESTS. We also recommend that you please keep track of your hours.
We are pleased to hear from our Street Team Members. We more than encourage you to submit feedback so that we can continue to improve the Street Team. Please send your Feedback to Streetteam@spartan.com
Spartan Race reserves the right to change Street Team Policy at any time and will post changes to the Street Team Facebook Page. It is up to Street Team Members to check the page for changes.