Instead of receiving a bib number in advance, you will have a bib number assigned to you once you arrive on Race Day. You will need your Barcode in order to have a bib number assigned. Please bring a signed copy of your race waiver (found on your race's specific event page), photo ID and your registration receipt that contains the Barcode.
Your Barcode will be emailed to you in your receipt after completing registration. Or you can find it online. In order to view your registration details and Barcode online:
- Visit: https://www.chronotrack.com/
- In the upper right corner, choose "Athlete Login"
- Log in with the same email address that you used for your original registration
- On the "Events" tab, you will see your "Upcoming" events
- On the right hand side select "View Receipt"
- Print and bring the Barcode on your receipt
* You can also find your Barcode via this process: How do I find my start time?