In order to receive your free future race with no delays:
- Make sure you check in and out at the Volunteer Tent on race days or with the Production Assistant if you are completing a Load-In, Build, or Load-Out shift.
- When you check-out, be prepared to let the coordinator know whether you intend on racing at the same event with your free race credit (where applicable) or at a future event. You won't receive a free future race code if you tell us that you want to race at the same event!
- If you are racing at the same event you volunteer, you will pick up your bib at the VOLUNTEER BIB booth WITHIN REGISTRATION (you will not wait for a code).
- If you opt for a free future race instead, a free race code will be sent to you within 1 week of the final race day of the event. The code will be located in the COUPONS tab in your Chronotrack account and can be used for AFTERNOON HEATS at any US Sprint, Super or Beast. If you complete a race day afternoon volunteer shift in 2018, your Future Race Credit will be valid for ANY heat time.
- Plan to stay for the duration of your shift. Your free race may be withheld if you do not complete the shift in its entirety.
- Ensure you ALWAYS sign up to volunteer with the same name (your real name) and an email address that only belongs to you (the same email every time.) Once you sign up to volunteer (or race), you will create a Chronotrack account. All of your volunteer shifts, paid races, and free race codes will be connected to this same account, so please do not use different names when you volunteer and race. (This is the #1 reason people have trouble finding their code!)
- If you are owed a free race from volunteering at a past event, please email email@example.com and include your FULL NAME, EMAIL and THE RACE YOU VOLUNTEERED (LOCATION AND DAY.) Once we review our records, you will receive a Chronotrack Code to register within a week.