VOLUNTEER CODES ARE VALID FOR:
- U.S. Volunteer codes are valid for the US Open Sprint, Super, Beast, City or Stadion, 4-hr Hurricane Heat, DEKA FIT, kids, and 10k / 21k / 50k Trail events only.
- Codes are valid for open or afternoon heats only
- Code is not valid for Early morning, Age group, Elite, etc.
- The code is not valid for any special events
- Code will not guarantee your entry to a sold-out event.
- Codes are valid for 1 calendar year from the date of issue (when you volunteered, and the year immediately following).
- If you use one email for multiple racers, the codes will be sent and visible to the person owning the email address only
- Canadian Volunteer codes are valid for Canada Open Sprint, Super, Beast, or kids events only. Open or afternoon heats only (not valid for early morning, age group, elite, etc.). Codes are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- If you would like to use your volunteer code for a DEKA Fit, 50% off the Ultra, or any trail distance, you will need to exchange it using the form here. Please allow 5 business days for a response.
- Racing & volunteering on the same day is possible for Super & Sprint race day(s) only.
- no same-day racing for full-day shifts, shifts on Beast Race days, or trail events).
- If you sign up for a race and do not complete your volunteer shift, you will be charged a full-price ticket.
This language is included in your registration: “I agree that Spartan Race, Inc. has the right to charge the card used for this registration for a FULL PRICED TICKET if I do not fully complete my schedule.
CODE EXCHANGE FORM (DEKA FIT, TRAIL, OCR, 50% ULTRA)
- If you attended an OCR race and received a code, but would like to sign up for a Deka Fit, Trail race, or exchange for 50% off the Ultra, please fill out the Code Exchange Form. We will expire your old code, and send you a new code valid for the distances above.
- If you attended a trail or DEKA race, and received a code, but would like to sign up for an OCR sprint, super, beast, kids, 4-hour Hurricane Heat, City or Stadion race, please fill out the form. We will expire your old code, and send you a new code valid for the distances above.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: You MUST check out with the Volunteer Coordinator at the end of your shift to receive your perks! You will not receive these perks if you do not complete your entire volunteer shift.