Spartan is excited to announce a new kind of event, the Friday Night Spartan Time Trials. The Spartan Time Trials are a 1k all out Sprint to the finish line with obstacles coming at you as fast as your heart rate. The course itself packs many of the same challenges as the Sprint, but for athletes that want all of the adrenaline in a quarter of the time. Think the sprint on some serious pre-workout.
- Insurance included in the price
- Limited Edition Dog Tag
- One Sandwich and Beverage
- Free Bag Check & Parking
- Free Spectator Tickets
- Top 3 Male and Females will Receive Awards
What Else do I need to know?
- Annual pass holders will get 50% off this unique event.
- Start times will not be assigned prior to race day. When you arrive you will be given a wave number based on when you sign in. We will be sending off 10 racers at a time.
- Teams will not be guaranteed the same start times unless you arrive together. However no matter when you arrive we cannot send out more than 10 people at a time due to the course size.
- Obstacles will have a penalty assigned based on the specific obstacle. Due to the fast nature of the event not every obstacle failure will be given a 30 burpee penalty.
- All racers times for qualifying heats will be based on chip time, meaning when they cross the start and finish mats.
- The top racers from all qualifying heats will then run again in a finale where the winners of the event will be determined based on gun time, meaning the first racer to cross the finish line wins.
- There will be no aide stations along the course.
What am I waiting for?
- I don't know? What are you waiting for? Sign up now at Spartan Time Trial