You reserved your registration spot for a race by registering for a race entry drawing. However, we attempted charge your card and it failed, so you have received the Charge Failure Notification email.
If you do NOT correct your card details to a valid card, you will forfeit your early-bird registration entry, and have to register again at the current price point, if space is available.
You have two different ways to correct your payment information and complete the payment:
- You received an email from ChronoTrack notifying you that your card failed.
From: ChronoTrack <[email protected]> via chronotrack.com
Subject: [Event Name] Charge Failure Notification
- Open the email and scroll down and press the blue “Complete Payment” button
- You will be directed to a payment page where you can enter a valid form of payment.
- Press pay and you will be confirmed as a registered racer!
*Make sure you complete the payment before the due date. The due date is indicated in the Charge Failure Notification email.
- Visit: https://www.chronotrack.com/
- In the upper right corner, choose "Athlete Account"
- Log in/create an account with the same email that you used for your original registration
- Select the “Events” tab and then the “Upcoming” sub-tab.
- Click on the “Submit Payment” blue button
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button
- Enter a valid form of payment and press “Pay”
You are now a confirmed registered racer!
*Make sure you complete the payment before the due date. The due date is indicated in your Charge Failure email and will appear at the top of your ChronoTrack athlete account.