In order to be assigned a bib number on race day, all athletes are required to bring their registration barcode with them.
Your barcode will be emailed to you in your receipt after completing registration. Or you can find it online. In order to view your registration details and barcode online:
- Visit: https://www.chronotrack.com/
- In the upper right corner, choose "Athlete Login" .
3. Log in with the same email address that you used for your original registration.
4. On the "Events" tab, you will see your "Upcoming" events.
5. On the right hand side select "View Receipt".
6. Print or save your registration barcode to your phone and bring with you on race day.
10 Days before event:
- Head over to your Event Page. To find your event page you can look for it on the list here: Event Pages
- Your Barcode and Start Time will be posted towards the bottom of the left window under Start Times.
- If you do not see the Start Times tab and it is less than 10 days prior to the race make sure to open a new browser and open the link from there.
4. Enter the email that you registered with.
5. This window displays your start time and your registration barcode. Select “Print Entry” to print your barcode, or you may save your barcode to your phone.
6. Bring this with you on Race Day.